Join the Exeter Sportsman’s Club
During this Covid 19 period member meetings will be held with distancing and face masks.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Although new members are accepted at any time during the membership year, a full year’s membership starts on April 1st and expires March 31st. If you are joining any time during the year, the initial dues will be prorated. Please see Membership and Dues Policy in the New Member Resources box on the right side of this page. This document will define the various types of membership such as Individual, Senior, Family, etc.
Annual membership in the Exeter Sportsman’s Club comes with many benefits, including
- Access to 25 yard .22 caliber rimfire range during shooting hours
- Access to 25, 50 and 100 yard range during shooting hours
- Access to archery range
- Horseshoe game pit
- Club house porch overlooking Exeter Reservoir
- Members have access to the range cameras. Before coming to the range you’ll see if you will be the only one on the range.
For new members, there is a one-time $50 application and initiation fee.
Active duty military are entitled to free membership. If you are on active duty and would like to join the club, please contact the membership secretary for more information.
You can read the Membership and Dues Policy linked in the menu on the right for further details. Once you know what type of membership you would like, you can start the application process by contacting the membership secretary.Single Membership ($125/yr)
The pro-rated dues for new members, based on when in our membership year they join, are below.
|Month Joined||Single||Family||Senior||Senior Family|
|April – June||$175||$225||$165||$215|
|July – September||$144||$181||$136||$174|
|October – December||$113||$138||$108||$133|
|January – March||$81||$94||$79||$91|
NOTE: The above prorated dues include the $50 one-time initiation fee.
- Fill out your application form, provide the required documentation, and first year’s membership dues (pro-rated).
- The membership committee will contact you and review your application.
- If accepted, you will be invited to attend a member meeting to be voted in, and a range orientation going over safety and use of the range.
- At the range orientation you will be given your membership badge and electronic gate access card which will give you access to the club’s facilities.
- Welcome to the club!
Apply for Membership
- Download, print, and complete the new member application packet from the link below.
- Mail the completed application packet, payment (membership dues + $50 application fee), and a copy of your Concealed Carry License or your completed NH Criminal Background Check. The address to send these to is:
Exeter Sportsman’s Club
PO Box 1936
Exeter, NH 03833-1154
- Within the next 2 weeks, the membership committee will contact you and review your application.
- If accepted, you will be notified and invited to attend a monthly member meeting at the club (3rd Monday of each month), to introduce yourself and be voted in by the membership.
- You will also be asked to attend a range orientation (~2hrs, typically scheduled for 9:00am the Sunday following the monthly membership meeting).
- At the range orientation you will be issued your club membership badge and electric gate access card which gives you full access to the club’s facilities.
- Welcome to the club!
Please note that Exeter Sportsman’s Club is run entirely by volunteers and as such, it often takes a bit of time for new members to be contacted after the paperwork is received.
Considering joining the Exeter Sportsman’s Club (ESC) and have questions? Please review the available documentation and ESC Application. If you would like a tour of the range, some members are there every Wednesday from 9AM to noon. Please make arrangements by contacting the membership secretary before coming as there is an electric opening gate, and weather may cause no one to be there.