The Members Only area can be accessed using the ID and password you received with your new or renewed membership. This area will give you access to the Member's Camera, Work On Wednesday (WOW) news and more. Use the contact page to receive access credentials if don't have them.
Due to the public health recommendations for the containment of COVID-19, and the strain on everyday life this has caused, the ESC Board of Directors have taken following actions.
- Unfortunately, the Fishing Derby for this year has been cancelled. The Board considered postponing it, but the future is just too uncertain for the next few months.
- The Club remains open for now, but all members should maintain your social distancing, wash your hands frequently, and be careful of what you touch.
- Remember that Range 3 is available for .22 shooting.
- All firearms education classes are currently on hold for a while until things settle down.
- The 2020 Gun Raffle is still on. Over 200 (of 300 max) have already been sold. Time to invest. We will draw later in the summer.
- Extended the gate card de-activation deadline for non-renewing members until July 1st (7/1/2020). We will not disable gate cards or membership status until 7/1/2020.
The BoD will conduct virtual board meetings as scheduled to re-evaluate this as necessary. We will post here and send out email notifications whenever new information is available.